New Foot Peg Rubber!

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
monomoit
Basic User
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:14 am
Location: Cape Cod, MA

New Foot Peg Rubber!

Post by monomoit »

Came back from a ride yesterday to find chewing gum, of all things, stuck on top of my rider's left foot peg! After cleaning off my boot :evil:, I proceeded to take care of the peg, only to met with the following surprise: my foot peg rubbers were VERY worn!! I guess I had never inspected them that closely, but after 22,000+ miles, look at the difference:

Image

New rubber on the left, versus old on one the right...

Now for the good part: the pair of replacement rubbers ordered yesterday from MAX BMW, for a grand total of $28.83 (with shipping), arrived TODAY via UPS! Thank you, MAX, for the great service, and for having what I needed in stock!!
2002 R1150R Yellowjacket
2000 Suzuki DR200

Past:
1973 Honda SL70
1977 Honda MR175
1971 Honda CB750
Post Reply