
How about some favorite pics of your bike?
Moderator: Moderators
Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?
All great pics but jas yours speaks to me.
60% of the art of conversation is knowing when to say nothing
Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?
At work last week...


2017 Husqvarna 701
2007 Husqvarna TE250
2004 BMW Rockster
2007 Husqvarna TE250
2004 BMW Rockster
Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?

After nine years and (only) 21,000 miles, I FINALLY have her set up the way I want!
Well... almost.
2002 R1150R Yellowjacket
2000 Suzuki DR200
Past:
1973 Honda SL70
1977 Honda MR175
1971 Honda CB750
2000 Suzuki DR200
Past:
1973 Honda SL70
1977 Honda MR175
1971 Honda CB750
Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?
monomoit wrote:
After nine years and (only) 21,000 miles, I FINALLY have her set up the way I want!
Well... almost.
Is that a fly rod tube on your bike?
Kristi
05 Granite Grey
05 Granite Grey
Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?
Why yes, it is a fly rod!! An Orvis Trident TLS Tip Flex 9.5, 9ft 4pc 8wt, to be exact...
Not a permanent fixture, regrettably.
Not a permanent fixture, regrettably.
2002 R1150R Yellowjacket
2000 Suzuki DR200
Past:
1973 Honda SL70
1977 Honda MR175
1971 Honda CB750
2000 Suzuki DR200
Past:
1973 Honda SL70
1977 Honda MR175
1971 Honda CB750