Hi from SoCal USA

This section is dedicated to the new Rockster version of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

bjl333
Basic User

Hi from SoCal USA

Post by bjl333 »

Hi Guys,
New kid on the BMW block! :D I've been riding for about 30 yrs now and this is my first Bimmer. I got myself a '04 Green Rockster about a week ago and I Absolutely love the bike. I love my bike so much now I would pick up a Bronze one if it came up (but only if I have the extra scratch available!! :mrgreen: ). I've got a Remus Carbon can and the note is great!! I look forward to meeting new friends on the board.
BJ
rockstercliff
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Hi from SoCal USA

Post by rockstercliff »

Welcome from a 60 year old rider of a citrus green Rock, farkled to death. Most fun bike I have ever owned, almost took much bike for me. The green is a chick magnet, I would imagine that the addition of a bronze bike would be welcomed, should you decide to do rides up to San Fran-psycho. All the boys would love that color, if you know what I mean. Have lots of fun, I do, and don't take anything i may say very seriously.
bjl333
Basic User

Post by bjl333 »

rockstercliff wrote:Welcome from a 60 year old rider of a citrus green Rock, farkled to death. Most fun bike I have ever owned, almost took much bike for me. The green is a chick magnet, I would imagine that the addition of a bronze bike would be welcomed, should you decide to do rides up to San Fran-psycho. All the boys would love that color, if you know what I mean. Have lots of fun, I do, and don't take anything i may say very seriously.
I was thinking of riding north but now I changed my mind!! Thanks Cliff! :badgrin:
peterpan
Basic User
Donating Member #: 1

Post by peterpan »

you are a happy guy!
Blkldr
Basic User

Post by Blkldr »

Common now, black is the only truly cool color.
And its camo to man, woman or canine in the San Fran area when i rode through there on Hwy 1.
Yeah i am also a 60 yr old rider, of a stock black 1150R.
humorously yours,