DJ....Cost of stay and bike rental

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

boxermania
Quadruple Lifer
Donating Member #: 312

DJ....Cost of stay and bike rental

Post by boxermania »

DJ....we have been teasing you about a visit downunder, however......

I was wondering what would be the approximate cost of a stay, on a moderate hotel, motel or bed and breakfast and the cost of a motorbike rental, for one week.
Member #312
06 Suzuki Burgman 650 "state of flux"
79 CBX
DJ Downunder
Honorary Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Post by DJ Downunder »

DJ....we have been teasing you about a visit downunder, however......

I was wondering what would be the approximate cost of a stay, on a moderate hotel, motel or bed and breakfast and the cost of a motorbike rental, for one week.
You beauty....I could take some time off work and show you around.

Now let's see... :-k ...there's the GOR (great ocean road)..the Black Spur...Mt Hotham and Mt Buffalo...maybe around the bay...via Arthers seat lookout....we could have some serious fun.

I'll look into some more prices for you...(thanks boxerboy)...I'll see what else is around.

What time of year are we talkin'...not that it really matters...this pic was taken today...and it's still our Winter.. :shock:

DJ

boxermania
Quadruple Lifer
Donating Member #: 312

Post by boxermania »

Ohhhh....please stop....you are killing me, I can't take it anymore.....so peaceful, serene and wild....... :roll: :roll:
Member #312
06 Suzuki Burgman 650 "state of flux"
79 CBX