Parabellum Cafe Shield - anyone have one?

This section is dedicated to the new Rockster version of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

drevil
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Parabellum Cafe Shield - anyone have one?

Post by drevil »

I just ordered the touring windshield, but i think i like the look of the parabellum cafe better. i'm fine as long as the wind is off my chest. anyone have any experience with these? eay off? decent mounts?

I just got a new rockster saturday, , so i need to get a few things for touring. also looking at the rails, rear rack and removable passenger backrest. backrest is expensive, but looks really cool, especially the ease of removal and cleanness.
hybridmoose
Basic User
Donating Member #: 1

backrest

Post by hybridmoose »

Is there a genuine BMW backrest? Anyone have a link?

Post by Guest »

it's not bmw brand, but it looks super nice.

http://www.bobsbmw.com/parts_accessorie ... rests.html
mwoodside

Cafe Windshield

Post by mwoodside »

Installed a parabellum (SP) on my 1978 R80/7. Cafe style with extended height. Loved it used it year round. Had it for 8 years without any issues. Added style to the bike along with resale value before I bought my Rockster. Well worth the price. Good Luck, Mark
Hollywood, MD
dumby

cafe windscreen

Post by dumby »

I put the tall one from Parabellum on my '04 Rock. It took about 30 minutes and I really like it. The angle and lines fit the shape of the bike. Originally that was going to be a winter mod only, but I guess I've been seduced...
big papa
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by big papa »

I have the small one. It is perfect for keeping my fat ass from being a drag chute...
Bill
'07 R1200RT