Page 1 of 1

New Purchase 2002 R1150R

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 pm
by Rags
Just bought this and beginning my farkle list

What is the handlebar size? (7/8 or 1"?)

Rags

Re: New Purchase 2002 R1150R

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:33 pm
by martinjmpr
I'm pretty sure it's 7/8".

Re: New Purchase 2002 R1150R

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:40 pm
by MarkShelley
Definately 7/8, or 22mm

Re: New Purchase 2002 R1150R

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:43 pm
by Rags
Thanks for the info

Rags

Re: New Purchase 2002 R1150R

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:48 am
by AdamDab
Do you want to use different steering bar?
I got rizoma 29 mm with proper adapters on mine

Image

Re: New Purchase 2002 R1150R

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:32 pm
by Rags
Thanks for the tip.

I decided to stick with the OEM bars, their width helps with lifting a fallen bike.

I needed to know the bar diameter for a Ram mount for my V1.

I was going to put HID lights on (like my old bike) but decided not to ride overnight, so I didn't need them.

I'm going cross country from Daytona to San Francisco - my first ride on this bike...

I had a R1150RS that I liked, but sold to give up biking... well I'm back..

Somewhere in west Texas pre sunrise..

Image

Rags