Never lose your mirror again
Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm
I did this on my last BMW and it works great on my new bike RTP.
Take mirror off, drill 2 holes through plastic low on mirror,1 on body, 1 on mirror,where mirror meets to fairing ,push zip tie through holes, and make sure they are in same places for no binding issues.
I knocked the mirror off today pulling in the garage and it works perfect.
I am new to forum and can't figure out how to download images ,,,yet
Take mirror off, drill 2 holes through plastic low on mirror,1 on body, 1 on mirror,where mirror meets to fairing ,push zip tie through holes, and make sure they are in same places for no binding issues.
I knocked the mirror off today pulling in the garage and it works perfect.
I am new to forum and can't figure out how to download images ,,,yet