Page 1 of 1

Tyres for a little bit of dirt?

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:04 pm
by CRazyCam
Hi folks.

I am looking for tyres for my R850R, and would like a pair which are maybe 90% on road, 10% off road.

Has anyone found that style of tyre which fits the 18 inch rear wheel?

regards,CrazyCam

Re: Tyres for a little bit of dirt?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am
by Beedee
Did you find "the perfect tyre" already?

I've been looking at the Heidenau K60 and at Pirelli MT60...

Re: Tyres for a little bit of dirt?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:57 pm
by CRazyCam
Not really...... :(

The nearest I have found are Pirelli Scorpions.

They do a front tyre which is spot on for my bike, but the rear is a 150/70 18 which shows up in only some tyre sellers web sites, so I dunno how available they really are.

regards,CrazyCam