Page 1 of 1

Birthday Ride - In West Virginia

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:04 am
by deilenberger
It was suggested I share this with the group.. and rather than trying to cut/copy/paste the entire thing:

http://www.eilenberger.net/Trip_Reports ... inia08.htm

Re: Birthday Ride - In West Virginia

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:21 am
by eisen
Happy Birthday :D
Very nice diary. I would love to tour the states one day - and get away from some of the loony drivers over here!
Shame i can't pack my LT in to my luggage and take it over there... ;)

Anyway, I also celebrated my birthday last week.

This morning, as a present to myself, i did this:

Image

Image

Image

Image

This is the second time i've had my R12R on a mini circuit - & i absolutely love it :biggrin:

Re: Birthday Ride - In West Virginia

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:58 pm
by DSKYZD
Moved to Great Rides where this one belongs. And a belated Happy Birthday to you both.

Re: Birthday Ride - In West Virginia

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:02 am
by Buckster
Nice story and log of your trip. Looks like some real nice riding.
I'll be going through WV soon although I will be doing slab riding because of time.

Spring Lake. We have friends that live there! Not to many good places to ride there. I bought my first bike from Stumpy's in Neptune!

Thanks for sharing!

Re: Birthday Ride - In West Virginia

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 pm
by wncbmw
Wow - I joined some board members on some of those same roads just a few weeks ago, even ate at the same greasy spoon in Marlinton and lunch at Seneca Rocks! Nice trip report.

I just heard a rumor this morning that the RA is looking at returning to Cannan Resort in the not-too-distant future! ;)