Page 3 of 3

Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 am
by jas
West Yellowstone

Image

Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:23 pm
by garr2
All great pics but jas yours speaks to me.

Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:27 pm
by Xdot
At work last week...

Image

Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 am
by monomoit
Image

After nine years and (only) 21,000 miles, I FINALLY have her set up the way I want!

Well... almost.

Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 am
by GypsyRR
monomoit wrote:Image

After nine years and (only) 21,000 miles, I FINALLY have her set up the way I want!

Well... almost.

Is that a fly rod tube on your bike?

Re: How about some favorite pics of your bike?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:52 am
by monomoit
Why yes, it is a fly rod!! An Orvis Trident TLS Tip Flex 9.5, 9ft 4pc 8wt, to be exact...

Not a permanent fixture, regrettably.