Page 2 of 2
Seats
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:17 pm
by circuitrider
I put a set of Bill Mayer Saddles on my R last year. Delivery was on time and the seats were much more comfortable than stock. I just moved to an R1150RT so the Bill Mayer Saddles are up for sale. I will list them along with a few other accessories on the For Sale page when I get hoem next week. I put a set of stock BMW seats back on the R before I traded it in.
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:42 pm
by rmotodiva
Rick Mayer Custom Saddles!! Absolutely the best and waaaaaaaaaay more comfy than either Corbin or Sargent {though they are both good for what they are}.
Don't need either
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:28 pm
by MIXR
My very first ride on my R (after the test ride) was 1,100 kms. Have done lots of big days like that since and am happy with the stock seat. Like all the others, you have to break the stock seat in to fit your rear end.
Might be nice to try a Sargent, but can't say I need to do anything. Don't see too many Rs here with seats replaced. Not sure why.