Went for a ride the other day...
Moderator: Moderators
Went for a ride the other day...
Chick it out. (Hope this works...)
[img][IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu3/ ... 09_004.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu3/ ... 09_004.jpg[/img][/img]
'07 R12R Granite Grey Matt Metallic
Akrapovic can: baffles out = :-)
Akrapovic can: baffles out = :-)
- BobbyLeBout
- Lifer
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:51 pm
- Location: SE PA
Re: Went for a ride the other day...
For some reason I'm suddenly hungry for fried chicken...............................
I love the giant road side animals and unique building construction that have all but been replaced by cookie cutter generic designs/signage. Great photo of the bike!
Safe travels
Bob
I love the giant road side animals and unique building construction that have all but been replaced by cookie cutter generic designs/signage. Great photo of the bike!
Safe travels
Bob
-
Dale_K
- Basic User
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 pm
- Location: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Re: Went for a ride the other day...
What topcase is that?
Re: Went for a ride the other day...
It's hard to see from the pic but it's the one from BMW, which wasn't cheap of course. But it's keyed to the ignition key, works very well with the BMW rack and I'm happy with it.
Thanks Bobby for sorting the photo for me. First time I've tried to put one up on the website and didn't really have a clue...how did you make the photo appear? I only seemed to be able to put the link in the post using the "Img" button. The pic was shot with my 2 MPixel mobile phone.
Cheers.
Thanks Bobby for sorting the photo for me. First time I've tried to put one up on the website and didn't really have a clue...how did you make the photo appear? I only seemed to be able to put the link in the post using the "Img" button. The pic was shot with my 2 MPixel mobile phone.
Cheers.
'07 R12R Granite Grey Matt Metallic
Akrapovic can: baffles out = :-)
Akrapovic can: baffles out = :-)
-
ShinySideUp
- Lifer
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:46 pm
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Re: Went for a ride the other day...
Move your bike forward (Photoshop!) and you'll have a big white chicken on a BMW, for whatever THAT's worth!
"Everybody has a plan until they get hit." - Mike Tyson
- BobbyLeBout
- Lifer
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:51 pm
- Location: SE PA
Re: Went for a ride the other day...
paste your link right in between the two [img]'s
Re: Went for a ride the other day...
You mean, like this?

Cheers.

Cheers.
'07 R12R Granite Grey Matt Metallic
Akrapovic can: baffles out = :-)
Akrapovic can: baffles out = :-)
Re: Went for a ride the other day...
I KNEW IT
STEROIDS
STEROIDS
...............................................................
IBA #50026
IBA #50026
Re: Went for a ride the other day...
That's where all the grey hair comes from. Constantly worried about getting busted...
'07 R12R Granite Grey Matt Metallic
Akrapovic can: baffles out = :-)
Akrapovic can: baffles out = :-)
