Looking for couples who each ride a motorcycle

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1200R.

Moderator: Moderators

LeonardoNYC
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Looking for couples who each ride a motorcycle

Post by LeonardoNYC »

hey All,

I am the hose the ArriveAlive podcast as previously mentioned. For Feb we are doing a Valentine's theme and would like to talk to couples where each ride their own motorcycle. Can be any make or model.

If you are interested in being part of the show you can email me at len ( at ) arrivealivepodcast.com

more shows at www.arrivealivepodcast.com
riceburner
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Looking for couples who each ride a motorcycle

Post by riceburner »

I was, (but not anymore)
I might be again in the future, (if I can be persuasive enough), but not yet.

:D

I guess that doesn't help you immediately.
Non quod, sed quomodo.

A Rockster Life
Boxer
Lifer
Donating Member #: 2

Re: Looking for couples who each ride a motorcycle

Post by Boxer »

My current wife only weighs about 100 lbs so its about like carrying my camping gear with her on the back, but my 2nd and 3rd wife (same person) had her own bikes and rode separately, although only on short day rides. She gave up riding altogether after she went wide on a switchback in Arkansas and ended up in the ditch with the bike on her left leg. In my experience I would not recommend having your wife ride her own bike along with you. Unless she is very experienced you will constantly worry about her. But that's just my personal experience.
Boxer aka Phil

*On another note Leo. I have my fledgling Slablog podcast going and was wondering if you might like to swap ads for each other's podcast. I obviously would benefit more than you but you never know who's listening, and I could run yours several times to you running mine once. Check mine out at www.slablog.net and let me know.Thanks