Search found 4 matches
- Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:40 pm
- Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
- Topic: Brake pads
- Replies: 2
- Views: 892
Brake pads
I've been quoted £47 for new rear pads for my 02 r1150r. According to the guy at local BMW shop, these are special sintered pads for this bike hence the price. However I can get pads from well known BMW parts suppliers on line for less than half. Do I really need the sintered pads or am I being r...
- Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:43 am
- Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
- Topic: Final Drive Boot
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1140
Final Drive Boot
Can the FD boot be replaced without removing the FD. How difficult is it to remove the FD?
- Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:16 pm
- Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
- Topic: What is surging?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4941
Surging
I've just bought an 02 r1150r with single spark. I'm used to riding ultra smooth Jap fours. I thought the roughness at 2000-3000rpm was my imagination unitl I read some of the threads here.
Someone suggested disconnecting the 02 sensor what ever that is.
Any help anyone?
Someone suggested disconnecting the 02 sensor what ever that is.
Any help anyone?
- Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:48 am
- Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
- Topic: What is surging?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4941
Surging
Now that we know what this is - how do we fix it?