Search found 3 matches

by bowyorang
Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:33 am
Forum: R1100R
Topic: help. stranded. need advice
Replies: 4
Views: 2801

Re: help. stranded. need advice

We have now tried jumping it and all it will do is click. The starter is getting hot. We are now going to try to charge the battery to see if that will do anything....
by bowyorang
Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:46 am
Forum: R1100R
Topic: help. stranded. need advice
Replies: 4
Views: 2801

help. stranded. need advice

So, I'm on my way from Arkansas to the smokies and now I'm sitting in a parking lot... A couple hundred miles ago I stopped for gas and the bike would barely turn over. Went in got a drink an relieved myself and tried it again. This time it started, barely. I thought it might be that I had my GPS an...
by bowyorang
Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 pm
Forum: R1100R
Topic: Soon to be BMW R1100R owner
Replies: 33
Views: 16808

Re: Soon to be BMW R1100R owner

Working on my third year with my 99 R1100R. Awesome bikes!