Making it official?

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1200R.

Moderator: Moderators

jfranz
Basic User

Making it official?

Post by jfranz »

I have been a long-time fan of the site. I am a previous owner of an R850R (first bike), an R1100R, and a Rockster. My current ride is a SV1000S, fantastic bike, very underrated.

However!

I have lusted after the R1200R since they first appeared. Don't want to get ahead of myself, but I hope to finally continue the progression mentioned above and obtain an (apparently) vastly improved R12R. Still considering a couple possibilities. :-k

Thanks for continuing to offer great information on the forum about the Boxer roadsters. If you hear of an R1200R within 500 miles or so of Louisville, KY area, I would love to hear about it!

Jay
deilenberger
Honorary Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Re: Making it official?

Post by deilenberger »

Jay,

There is one available in NJ - low miles '07 Black with white pinstripes, ABS, bags, seat, windscreen, etc.. etc.. chap needs to sell it since he can't ride it anymore (hip/knee problems). He was asking around $9500 but is open to any reasonable offer. If you're interested - ping me. I could go take a eyeball at it.
Don Eilenberger - NJ Shore
2012 R1200R - I love this bike!
rokinrider
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by rokinrider »

I'm in SE Iowa with an 09 Base model. Black 14k miles staintune muffler, Sargent seat conversion MRA vario windscreen. All maintenance is done to the letter. $8000.00.
Speed cures all handling problems.
2009 R-12R awesome
2000 HD FLHT 95" slightly modified
uncle BS
Basic User

Post by uncle BS »

pm sent to you, i'll cut you a deal on mine.
Doug
Site Admin
Donating Member #: 1

Post by Doug »

uncle BS wrote:pm sent to you, i'll cut you a deal on mine.
Guys if you're going to sell your goods on here, you are supposed to be a donating member!

Member signup info here: http://www.r1150r.org/contact.html
Member #1