BMW of Counrtyside's 15% off coupon

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

Sunbeemer
Basic User
Donating Member #: 593

BMW of Counrtyside's 15% off coupon

Post by Sunbeemer »

I just received a 15% off coupon by email from BMW Motorcycles of Countryside (near Chicago) for submitting my first parts order. I think that's the dealer who bought Chicago BMW's inventory. I entered "PROMO15" in the coupon box at checkout and saved a few bucks on parts I've been needing. Maybe it only works for those who signed up for their email list, but thought I'd pass this along in case you needed something to get your bike ready for spring riding! 8) :idea:
Rich
ADIOS!
Sunbeemer
Basic User
Donating Member #: 593

Re: BMW of Counrtyside's 15% off coupon

Post by Sunbeemer »

I just received my order and it is perfect (including a Nature Valley Peanut bar) and they dropped in another 15% promotional coupon! :D :D :D

There was a strange note from Fed-Ex on the box top indicating they opened, inspected, repacked and re-taped it which may have something to do with the address being incomplete on the mailing label so maybe they had to check the invoice (which was correct) to deliver it (someone had hand-written the last part of my street address on the mailing label). But it made it here so it's all good, and now it's time to get to work replacing snickety paralever bearings.
Rich
ADIOS!