Last Chance to Order T-Shirts! Updated 5/5/07

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

Doug
Site Admin
Donating Member #: 1

Last Chance to Order T-Shirts! Updated 5/5/07

Post by Doug »

Ok the shirt order is a "go" - go here for the order form: http://www.idassociates.ab.ca/beakster/

The orders will conclude on May 7th - Please get your orders in ASAP to be included in this run. Thanks!

Thanks for everyone's speedy payment so we can get this order in soon. Thanks to Frozennorth and his wife for their managment and donation of their time.

Sizing: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL.

Last edited by Doug on Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Member #1
frozennorth
Lifer
Donating Member #: 506

Post by frozennorth »

Hey there Doug:

Hmmm, the pricing will probably be different for different color shirts. First off, black requires a white liner color to be put down first so that the graphic looks nice and crisp, second, black shirts (in the same quality as white) are more expensive. Further, there is also a big difference between the cost of a long sleeve and a short sleeved shirt.

I made a call and I was told that we can run long sleeve and short sleeve together, so, as long as the colors are the same, we can run a mixed order of shirt styles. I think for this go around we'd want 50 white shirts ordered and 50 black shirts . . . again mixed long and short sleeve.

I will provide you with pricing, hopefully later today, and you can adjust your notice above. :)

Cheers

FN
Red 02, R1150R
Member # 506
I am an empty hospital!
frozennorth
Lifer

Post by frozennorth »

Hey Doug:

Just a thought. If you want, people can paypal directly to me. I can also set up an order form link, so that people can put all their info in and that can be stored in a database on my server. It would make things a lot easier for members and also for you.

Cheers :)

FN
Red 02, R1150R
Member # 506
I am an empty hospital!
frozennorth
Lifer

Post by frozennorth »

Hello Doug:

OK, pricing is fine above with the following exceptions:

Black T's are $1. more for the extra white underlay.
Long Sleeve T's are $2. more for s-xl
Long Sleeve T's 2xl and 3xl are $3.
Long Sleeve Black T's are $3. more for s-xl
Long Sleeve Black T's 2xl and 3xl are $4. more.
Shipping on long sleeve is $1. more on single shirts, $2. more for additional.

Again, I'd be happy to set up an order form to make things really easy for everyone. :) What do you guys think? Would you like an online form?

Cheers

FN
Red 02, R1150R
Member # 506
I am an empty hospital!
frozennorth
Lifer

Post by frozennorth »

Hello all:

Talked to Mrs. North, who is wise in the ways of the Internet and databases. :wink: She is going to build an online order form over the next couple of evenings so that Doug doesn't have to work so hard to get these orders put together.

By Thursday, I will have a link posted here to take you to an online order form with all the pricing on the shirts. We will have short sleeved white and black on this go around and long sleeved white and black. The illustration and graphics will be the same as on the last order. 8)

We will need 50 combined short and long sleeve black and 50 combined short and long sleeve white. There will also be a donation area on the form for anyone wanting to contribute to the cost of running this site. I will forward those contributions to Doug.

You will be able to pay me direct via my PayPal account or you can send me a money order if you are uncomfortable with web transactions. Once we have the required number of shirts for the order, I will have the shirts made and I'll ship them as soon as I get them.

Cheers

FN :D
Red 02, R1150R
Member # 506
I am an empty hospital!
Doug
Site Admin

Post by Doug »

Please hold off on sending payment in for the shirts at this time.. Possible change.

I'll update later and dont worry if you've already sent payment.

Thanks,
-Doug
Last edited by Doug on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member #1
Doug
Site Admin

Post by Doug »

Ok It looks like FrozenNorth will be setting up a order form and it will be available later this week (if all goes well). This will help us keep better track of the orders, so kudos to Frozen and the Mrs.

I will continually update the first post in this thread with relevant info so stay tuned!
Member #1
Ian
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by Ian »

i am interested in ordering one or two - how much to get it sent to australia.
Ian

NK ED
Basic User

money order questions

Post by NK ED »

You will be able to pay me direct via my PayPal account or you can send me a money order if you are uncomfortable with web transactions.
I am interested in paying by money order. Can you give me the specifics?
who to and where to info.
Doug
Site Admin

Re: money order questions

Post by Doug »

NK ED wrote:
You will be able to pay me direct via my PayPal account or you can send me a money order if you are uncomfortable with web transactions.
I am interested in paying by money order. Can you give me the specifics?
who to and where to info.
NK Ed - we are still wokring through the details.. Check the first post to stay tuned in - I'll update it with releveant information.
Member #1
Doug
Site Admin

Post by Doug »

Ok everything is all set. The order form is here: http://www.idassociates.ab.ca/beakster
Member #1
NK ED
Basic User

How about a T-shirt update

Post by NK ED »

How close are we to having enough T-shirts to make an order?
frozennorth
Lifer

Post by frozennorth »

Right now we have 13 Black and 16 White. I think we'll let this go for another couple of weeks. Doug, maybe we make May 7th the cutoff?? Perhaps another post with a cutoff date and the link posted again makes sense??

Cheers

FN
Red 02, R1150R
Member # 506
I am an empty hospital!
dwayne
Lifer

Post by dwayne »

frozennorth wrote:Right now we have 13 Black and 16 White. I think we'll let this go for another couple of weeks. Doug, maybe we make May 7th the cutoff?? Perhaps another post with a cutoff date and the link posted again makes sense??

Cheers

FN
Make that 15 Black ... oh crap, I forgot to give the size and colour in the paypal transaction..... 2 short sleeve black 2XL
'05 R 1150 R Dark Ferro, with blacked out motor Member # 507
Doug
Site Admin

Post by Doug »

frozennorth wrote:Right now we have 13 Black and 16 White. I think we'll let this go for another couple of weeks. Doug, maybe we make May 7th the cutoff?? Perhaps another post with a cutoff date and the link posted again makes sense??

Cheers

FN
Let me know for sure about the cut off date. I'd rather keep all of the info in this thread and make a news item on the main page.. Send me a PM.
Member #1
NK ED
Basic User

great t-shirt

Post by NK ED »

I got my white beakster T yesterday and I am very pleased. I will wear it proudly. Thanks FN for your efforts on this, they look great!
dwayne
Lifer

Post by dwayne »

Got all four today, and WOW they look GREAT!! The short sleeve black looks brilliant!!!!! Once again, excellent job FN !!!!! 8)
'05 R 1150 R Dark Ferro, with blacked out motor Member # 507
Trainmaster
Basic User

T Shirts

Post by Trainmaster »

I'd love to have one of the Beakster shirts. Any still available?
TM
'04 R1150R
Member #544
frozennorth
Lifer

Post by frozennorth »

Trainmaster, I have one other member that wants a shirt. If I can find a couple of other people who want one, I can always put in a small order. We need to do around 5 or 6 to keep the cost reasonable. Please send me a PM so that I can keep track of who wants one. I will let you know when I have enough people to order some more.

Cheers

FN
Red 02, R1150R
Member # 506
I am an empty hospital!
Monarksy
Basic User

Beakster T's

Post by Monarksy »

Got my 2 last week. Sweet as the ride! Well close. TY and I could do 2 more!
2004 R1150R