Jan 1st. Nice ride

This section is for people to post trip writeups and pictures AFTER the trip is over.

Moderator: Moderators

Acpantera
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Jan 1st. Nice ride

Post by Acpantera »

January in Buffalo and I was able to ride 60 miles with 45deg temps and the road free of salt. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ASK WHY
Boxer
Lifer
Donating Member #: 2

Re: Jan 1st. Nice ride

Post by Boxer »

I was just watching the weather reports. It doesn't look like it will be that nice for very long now. Glad you got to enjoy it. Winter's coming.
Acpantera
Lifer

Post by Acpantera »

Oh I know, The lake effect snows are bearing down on us. I cherish every moment spent on the R12R. Winter is long and my brain wonders of other bikes, but every time I ride the roadster it fits all my needs as far as fit and utility, but I would like some more power. I wanted a K1300R but bmw feels that we are not worthy here in the states. Come on spring time!!
ASK WHY
dcameron
Lifer

Post by dcameron »

Fortunately, here in Sonoma County we've had no rain yet. 60's - went out for a 2 hour ride through the vineyards. Nice to be able to get out on the bike on New Year's Day.
Evil beware, we have waffles.
'03 r1150 - the beast
'11 r1200 - Hooligan
Acpantera
Lifer

Post by Acpantera »

Gee, thanks for that d. It's now 12deg F here, snow and salt all over the place. All I have to ride is this crummy pc.....I'll take all the pitty You can dish out.
ASK WHY