24-27 Sept 2015 1/2 Bash - Meyer Motel Milford PA

Check out what group rides people are planning, or planning to attend! Questions you have BEFORE the ride takes place should go in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Daryl_stamp
Lifer

24-27 Sept 2015 1/2 Bash - Meyer Motel Milford PA

Post by Daryl_stamp »

Called them yesterday and blocked some rooms for the last weekend in September. No discounted rate, but have rooms set aside for us. G & I have been going there for the last 3 Septembers, and have always enjoyed the company from North Jersey & PA (Doc, Marty, Slater & Mike), the more the merrier though. Weather is usually very comfortable in the 60's and 70's and the roads Doc knows are nothing short of stellar (yes, STELLAR in NJ-NY-PA tri-state area of all places) and the familiarity w/ local eateries is great too.
jfslater98
Quadruple Lifer
Donating Member #: 535

Re: 24-27 Sept 2015 1/2 Bash - Meyer Motel Milford PA

Post by jfslater98 »

These half bashes are always fun! I highly recommend going if you can make it. Unfortunately, it is likely I can not. I'll keep it in mind but some strange change in my schedule would be necessary. Bummed...
Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Orange Rockster
STDocLizard1
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Re: 24-27 Sept 2015 1/2 Bash - Meyer Motel Milford PA

Post by STDocLizard1 »

I just returned from Milford, Pa while staying at the Myer with my MSTA group and have booked a room for the 1/2 Bash. Arrriving Thursday, ride Friday/Saturday, and depart on Sunday.

http://myermotel.com/
"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS EARLY APEX."