Free BMW hard side cases

R1150R/T, R1200R, etc items only please. Items should be at least BMW related and applicable to the bikes that this site covers. Only Donating members may POST ads, but all may browse.

Moderator: Moderators

ipokebadgers
Lifer
Donating Member #: 913

Free BMW hard side cases

Post by ipokebadgers »

FREE I have a set of system cases from a 2007 R1200R that I need to get rid of. The left case latch does not work but can probably be fixed if you are into that type of repairs. It opened on me last year somewhere in the Mojave Desert spilling two pairs of gloves, a jacket liner, and my Samsung tablet in a pelican case somewhere along highway 58. I didn't even look into fixing it. I saved up and bought a new set of SW Moto TRAX boxes that are top loading. They are not as sexy as the system cases but they will never open and spill expensive stuff along a desert highway. The right side case is in working order. They are both keyed to my ignition key so that will have to be changed. I am located in Central California if anyone is interested. I am not interested in shipping them so they would need to be picked up. The mounts are already spoken for. Contact me if you are interested. FREE
2007 R1200R
2000 K1200LT(Gone)
1978 R100S (Gone but not forgotten)