All of you have been an amazing support! Thanks.

This section is dedicated to the new Rockster version of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

Hidalgo
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

All of you have been an amazing support! Thanks.

Post by Hidalgo »

It’s now almost a year since I got my Rockster. Not having full confidence or experience in maintenance of a modern bike, specially one over-engineered, I can honestly say the team work from all of you guys has kept me rolling. Special thanks to Jim Bade for his DVD series. Sweatmark! You have been an amazing cheerleader in all my cries and tantrums. Without you both I would never have been able to do the servo assisted ABS flush service. All of you who have replied have been encouraging and very supportive. Thanks to all. I can’t say it enough. THANK YOU.
peels
Basic User

Re: All of you have been an amazing support! Thanks.

Post by peels »

agree.

safe riding!
2002 R1150R. Helmets save more lives than loud pipes.
Hidalgo
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by Hidalgo »

OH GOSH!!! I should have included the ever loyal and reliable Peels in my “Thank You”. You have been very instrumental in the maintenance and engine health of my Rockster!
peels
Basic User

Post by peels »

hey no worries. I wouldn't know anything without the other folks. its a committee. Iv'e only been here for 4 years i think....

go back and look at some of my posts with tantrums. particularly the 32mpg thread, that turned out to be a seizing abs system. or the PM i sent to a fellow member, because I filled my gear oil on the sidestand. LOL Im only regurgitating what I read here!!!! hahahaha I might have been totally lost...

FYI: your exact bike is one of my faves, that drew me into the beemer world... from the Movie "Paycheck" movie sucked but the trailer was good :) see below.

ron prior
Basic User

Post by ron prior »

I want to know where they found a BMW that sounds like the one in the movie? :-k

I liked the trick of throwing the helmet through the broken windshield of the car chasing them & knocking out the driver.... =D>
peels
Basic User

Post by peels »

ron prior wrote:I want to know where they found a BMW that sounds like the one in the movie? :-k

I liked the trick of throwing the helmet through the broken windshield of the car chasing them & knocking out the driver.... =D>

HAHAHAHAH I KNOW!

that sound could have been from a rockster. *ahem* assuming they added 2 cylinders and bumped the redline by double. :lol: