Frozennorth's Beakster shirt! - ITS A GO! Please pay asap!

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

Would you purchase a beakster shirt?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:20 am

Yup
81%
Nope
19%

Total votes: 52

feg
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Got it finally!

Post by feg »

Thanks Doug & Frozen! I got mine this moring in Hong Kong! It's great! But I can't wear it to drive, since some problems came from the Hall Sensor of my bike! Hope I can go out for a ride with the shirt soon!!
dcameron
Lifer

Post by dcameron »

Great shirts! It is a great design. Can I get one in black next time?
Thanks! 8)
Evil beware, we have waffles.
'03 r1150 - the beast
'11 r1200 - Hooligan
beekstersocal
Lifer

Post by beekstersocal »

hey doug i havent received mine yet any word on delivery or have you forgot about me :cry:
ride it like you stole it
Doug
Site Admin
Donating Member #: 1

Post by Doug »

PM Frozen (or me) your real name and we'll check to see whats up.
Member #1
2popfire
Basic User

Got it!!

Post by 2popfire »

Looks great thanks :lol:
Joe

04 R1150R
MRB
Basic User

Post by MRB »

My thanks to all involved.
Looks great and fits well.

Martin
Martin
dwayne
Lifer

Post by dwayne »

frozennorth wrote:Wow, Dwyane, that was fast ! :D

All except about 10 shirts are gone now. The rest will leave today.

Cheers

FN
Looks like theres interest in another order.
'05 R 1150 R Dark Ferro, with blacked out motor Member # 507
frozennorth
Lifer
Donating Member #: 506

Post by frozennorth »

Hey Dwayne:

Well, if someone wants to take orders and collect money, I'm prepared to do another run and take care of shipping them again. I haven't been on the forum a bunch for the last few months, work's been really busy plus building a new house = not a bunch of spare time. I'm going to be so glad when this house is finally finished and we're moved in :)

Someone mentioned at some point that perhaps the next run should be in black. I'm all for that, but it will bring up the cost a little as we need to then run a white base where the gray shading is etc.

Anyhow, looking forward to maybe finally getting the bike on the road this weekend, even if it's just to go to the office.

Cheers

FN
Red 02, R1150R
Member # 506
I am an empty hospital!
scottdelamancha
Basic User

Post by scottdelamancha »

Hi Frozennorth, let me know what is entailed with collections etc and I will more than happy to help out. Feel free to email or what ever.
frozennorth
Lifer
Donating Member #: 506

Post by frozennorth »

Hey scottdelamancha:

It's pretty simple actually, I will get some pricing on 2 styles for this next go around . . . I'm thinking black T and white long sleeved T . . . but I'm open to suggestions. :idea: Then, you basically need to have people email you their orders and pay (paypal probably is the easiest). Then you send me the payment with a spreadsheet of all the people who ordered, with their addresses etc. so that I can package things up and send them out. From the day I put in the order to the day I get the shirts is normally 2-3 weeks, then, depending on how crazy life is, I get them packaged and sent out over the course of a week.

Doug might be nice enough to set up something to keep the order post at the top of the forum?? You might want to ping him too, as he took orders the last time and might have some words of wisdom on this.

Other than that, I'd be interested to know if people would be interested in contributing $2. in addition to the cost of the shirt to help Doug with the costs associated with running this site. It wouldn't be a pile of money but every bit helps :)

PM me if you like or just post here and I'll keep an eye out. My next week already is looking crazy, so if I disappear for a day or two you know why :wink:
Red 02, R1150R
Member # 506
I am an empty hospital!
dwayne
Lifer

Post by dwayne »

frozennorth wrote:Hey scottdelamancha:

It's pretty simple actually, I will get some pricing on 2 styles for this next go around . . . I'm thinking black T and white long sleeved T . . . but I'm open to suggestions. :idea: Then, you basically need to have people email you their orders and pay (paypal probably is the easiest). Then you send me the payment with a spreadsheet of all the people who ordered, with their addresses etc. so that I can package things up and send them out. From the day I put in the order to the day I get the shirts is normally 2-3 weeks, then, depending on how crazy life is, I get them packaged and sent out over the course of a week.

Doug might be nice enough to set up something to keep the order post at the top of the forum?? You might want to ping him too, as he took orders the last time and might have some words of wisdom on this.

Other than that, I'd be interested to know if people would be interested in contributing $2. in addition to the cost of the shirt to help Doug with the costs associated with running this site. It wouldn't be a pile of money but every bit helps :)

PM me if you like or just post here and I'll keep an eye out. My next week already is looking crazy, so if I disappear for a day or two you know why :wink:
I am actually in the process of moving my Shop so I won't be able to do this this Spring, but I have no problem with another $2 per shirt. Hook me up with a small and a 2XL
'05 R 1150 R Dark Ferro, with blacked out motor Member # 507
bransan
Lifer

Post by bransan »

Let us when and where to send the money. I want a med, and an xl, in black if You do it.
Keep Your Stick On the Ice.
Listen to Me at kaxe.org
tonyff
Lifer

Post by tonyff »

Now that I know what ''beakster" means, I think the shirts look pretty cool too. I have placed an order for an XL.

Never used Pay Pal before.
Doug
Site Admin
Donating Member #: 1

Post by Doug »

Frozen, I can take of all of the orders this time. I have already received some money for orders via paypal (doug a-t r1150r.net)

Can you send me the artwork for the black and also the white shirt? Any format is fine.

I'm closing this thread so there is no confusion - a new thread is open here: http://r1150r.org/board/viewtopic.php?p=87605#87605
Member #1