Denali Soundboard airhorn

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

towerworker
Lifer
Donating Member #: 575

Denali Soundboard airhorn

Post by towerworker »

Just got back from a 3600 mile trip to west Texas and back to Va. Bike ran flawlessly and weather was great. But twice during my trip I could have used a much louder horn. Distracted drivers etc. The Denali Soundbomb looks promising. Does anyone have any experience with this horn?
The review I read on Twisted Throttle looked very good.

Wayne
The Older I Get, The Less I know. (in honor of MikeCam
'05 RT
'04 R
'03 R
CB750
KZ750
HD 350 Sprint
EasyBee
Basic User
Donating Member #: 61

Re: Denali Soundboard airhorn

Post by EasyBee »

I don't have any experience with the Denali horn, but instead purchased a low and high horn from a K1100LT.
I used to to ride a K1100LT and remembered it had very loud horns. Works perfect for me. Those K1100LT horns are Fiamm horns.
Last edited by EasyBee on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8790 Adaptive, Akrapovic, Hyperpro, Ilmberger, Bagster, MRA, paintsprayed wheels, BMW panniers.
Sunbeemer
Basic User
Donating Member #: 593

Re: Denali Soundboard airhorn

Post by Sunbeemer »

I don't know about the Denali horn either, but I am happy with the Stebel compact air horn I mounted under the tank where the ABS would have been. I use it sparingly because it has startled cagers into loosing control when they thought they'd drifted into the lane of an oncoming tractor trailer! And I left in the original "meep-meep" horn.
Rich
ADIOS!