Summer Gear - Venting Machine

(This archived section can be viewed by all, but modified only by Doug and moderators.)
This reference section highlights some key aftermarket accessories or installation walkthroughs that people have found useful.

Moderator: Moderators

Ed K
Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Summer Gear - Venting Machine

Post by Ed K »

Guys,

FYI. . .There was some talk about summer clothes in the last board. . .I just purchased a BMW Venting Machine jacket, along with BMW summer pants. I looked at many manufacturers out there, and especially like the Venting machine. . .pricey. . .but fits well, and made much better than all the other suits I tried. My only (small concern) is that the amour cannot be "tied" down to be a little more secure; it rests in pockets in the jacket.

Ed K
04 Silver RR
BobFV1
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Post by BobFV1 »

Hi Ed - that's the same outfit I wear when I ride - I wear the tan Summer pants and the Black Venting Machine jacket. That Jacket is nice - it is lliterally like wearing nothing in terms of airflow but the padding and mesh is extremely sturdy and confidence inspiring. I have a very nice First Gear mesh jacket but it is like wearing a sweatshirt compared to the Venting Machine!
Bob
2006 R1200GS ADV "Five Charlie"